The news has had us stressed, but turns out there are still things to look at on the internet that can make you happy.
- Reliving simpler times, when all we cared about was the TRL countdown. (via Jezebel)
- The cast of GIRLS have matured better than their characters, at least. (via Vanity Fair)
- Predicting the food blogger trends of Trump's America. (via The New Yorker)
- Who needs a seeing-eye dog when you have a perfectly good cat? (via Time Magazine)
- These ethereal Kim Keever photographs will calm you when the stress reaches a tipping point. (via Miss Moss)
- Margot Robbie as Tanya Harding yelling "Suck my dick!" is all of us. (via Death&Taxes Magazine)
- I've already finished Santa Clarita Diet and you should, too. (via The AV Club)
- From Grandmaster Caz to hometown hero Chance, the best rapper alive every year since 1979. (via Complex)
- Annie Leibovitz's Hollywood Portfolio session is a ladies' affair this year. (via Vanity Fair)
- Megyn Kelly wants to make it to the top, but how long can she evade culpability? (via The Atlantic)
Feels good to step out and take a breather!