This week it's a lot of pop culture, some art & design, but hey - we're smart, too.
- Filmmaker Mark Romanek's photographs of all our favorite cultural icons are going on exhibition (via NYTimes)
- Near and dear to our hearts - the fight against fast fashion (via Elizabeth Suzann)
- It's okay, you can be Feminist and still love The Bachelor (via Vogue)
- Opening a savings account for Apiece Apart's pre-fall (via Vogue)
- Texting makes dignity difficult for all of us (via The New Yorker)
- The only Trump business I could believe in (via Death&Taxes)
- Dan Rather is the hero we all need (via Vanity Fair)
- Rocky+Luella's resident TV junkie (via Complex)
- See ya never, American Apparel (via The Atlantic)
- Chair of the people to chair of the rich & famous (via Architectural Digest)
Knowledge is power!